Saturday 26 March 2016

Come to me

Through every tear drops,
That fell on your cheeks,
My heart aches in pain,
As if it's being stabbed,
With a knife.

Through every words that you utter
My ears listened,
But my heart swells in agony.
My fist wanted to punch the wall
Or rather the person who hurt you
My mouth wanted to swear
But it stayed zipped in anger
My conscience wanted to shout
But it remained silent and calm.

I looked into your eyes
And see pain intoxicating it
Your heart must be suffering
For the tears were too many
I wanted to hug you
To make the tears stop falling
But I was afraid of your reaction
So I stayed still and quietly

If only I could take the pain away
If only the burden could be lessened
If only I could heal the scars
But I'm just me and I don't have the power
So all I can do now is pray for you
Pray that your heart stays strong
Pray that you would be free someday
Pray that you could be happy again
And find the pieces of yourself
That was lost throughout time

And just in case,
You could not find the strength,
Or it became too strong to bear,
As I said before,
I am always here for you, 24/7
I can never solve the puzzle
But I can accompany you
All you have to do,
Is come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment